WinPOS 10 to 11 update
- Appointment Schedules can now be printed.
- New Comprehensive Menu navigation for the program. You can choose to use the traditional switchboards with buttons, or complete menu-only system.
- Automatically creates a PO Alert when extra charges are modified on tickets of items previously issued onto POs if the PO is issued & has NOT been received.
- Now require NOTES security to edit notes on member tab.
- New option to only print the transactions from today on a receipt.
- New function to bypass the register close with manager approval.
- Appointments change color when the appointment’s status has changed. ie: Red For Cancelled, Green For Started, Orange For Arrived And Waiting, Purple For No Show
- Expanded length PO numbers created for Purchase Orders to handle longer PO numbers
- New Bridesmaid Template located on new Bridesmaid Tab of Event.
- New Bridesmaid Sales Associate field on Event indicating responsible person for bridesmaid attendants
- Set Bridesmaid style selected for attendants in event. Style lookup is available to see all style details including size chart, color, picture, vendor style & vendor name which are stored with event and may be auto inserted into a email sent to the bride or attendant.
- Selling price to attendants, must order by date, notes can be entered
- HTML/Internet form letters may be created and emailed to Bride and attendants
- eMails sent to the Bride allows for a online registration of the attendants which are automatically inserted into the bride’s event via the Profit System web-form feature. To Do is auto generated for Bridesmaid SA to let the associate know the registration has taken place.
- eMail sent to the attendant can include image of gown and link to online size chart. It could also link to your store’s online attendant order form (if you have one available)
- When ticket is created for bridesmaid role in event, a sale is automatically generated with the style on file for the event with the event’s agreed to price. An adjustment is created if needed to match the price.
- UPS shipping integration without the need to purchase ShipRush. Ship customer items and print shipping labels. Feature is active with BBL service agreement in place.
- PO’s may be emailed directly from Profit System PO printing form with eMail activated via BBL service agreement
- eMailing (activated with Service Agreement) receipts are improved via the new HTML editor. Any eMail template may be selected to send with receipt as attachment. New merge codes have been created to insert personalized info into the body of the email
- Enhanced saving gift card payments feature, system determines any other unprocessed gift card payments for that card # and warn user if the total exceeds balance
- Send SMS or eMail (active with BBL Service Agreement) in bulk to upcoming appointments as appointment reminders
- Allow easy & quick To-Do adds from an event/prospect/customer form, with hard-wired action, i.e. Called, eMailed, SMS. To Do is created and closed in one step. Notes may be entered to document contact.
- Authorize.net is now a supported third party service for credit card processing.
- Extra charges that are set as percentages of sale is now computed on original price of sale item (not the adjusted price)
- Add support for AGP TCP/IP cash drawer:
- IP number of drawer entered in Register setup for each register to use the drawer.
- IP drawers can be shared among multiple registers
- supports “Force drawer closed” option on register setup that displays a dialog to user while drawer is OPEN
- Profit System will create log entries and allow that info to be retrieved, i.e. open / close drawer times
- SMS message texting templates may be created and then auto inserted into new SMS as they are created. Profit System will auto insert customer first name in beginning of message, then the selected template verbiage
- When printing letters or eMails to prospects changes and additions can be made via the Profit System HTML editor.
- Many new merge codes for HTML emails, such as Brides name, Grooms name, Bridesmaid style and size, Prospect names, etc.
- Cash drawers can be configured to open for each tender type individually.
- Retail inventory operators now can add the web based link (URL) to item picture and size chart (link to vendor website data – picture/size chart, as example)
- On Interest tabs of prospect and customer, the Style Detail display includes additional information as Vendor style & Picture URL
- Enable Size Chart button when viewing the matrix from the F4 lookup, thus users can quickly see the vendors measurement size chart
- Added the ability to add an additional color chart to a inventory item. Now base color and accent color charts may be added.
- Removed Inventory Image storage limit from retail/rental inventory. Images are now stored in a standard disk folder and is only limited by available disk space.
- Images can be added from the internet to inventory via the Windows Clipboard. Saves time.
- Actual colors can be stored with color names within color charts
- BigCommerce eCommerce online store integration. Using the BBL Systems affiliate code, the Profit System is integrated to this powerful online eCommerce software program. Simply indicate your inventory to be placed online and the Profit System will do the rest. Maintain the eCommerce inventory in one familiar location – Profit System. Color swatches and size options for items are automatically created from Profit System data. Items may be set for online catalog only, stock or special order or special order only.
- Size charts have two additional columns of data. Can be used for Hollow to Hem and/or Height, for example.
- New sat/sun option on shipping method to indicate if shipping movement takes place on the weekend. Will improve availability computation.
- POS order pickup improvement. It now goes to ticket instead of payment on order pickup if payment due, and there is only one order. If multiple orders, go to multi-ticket payment.
- New item type “Special”. Inventory assigned to the “special” item type and rented on a customer order will NOT AUTOMATICALLY print on picking tickets unless they are specifically requested to by a new Print Picking Ticket form option.
- New feature to allow user to see INVOICE AMOUNT as orders are being shipped. When user selects Ship Orders button on shipping form, system computes total price for all orders, and display on a dialog with prompt for tracking number and COD/ship charge. If a credit card is on file for the account, the card is charged automatically.
- New “Coat Only” pricing.
- Print customers name in addition to wholesale account name on reservation receipt
- New Production Status report. Displays the total number of orders at every stage of the production process.
- Enhanced the rental order form to display the ship date and tracking #, and if a rental order has multiple different ship dates or tracking numbers then display “see order line item details” instead. This will save the user having to go into the line items details to view the ship date and/or tracking number.
- Now includes the ability to change shipping method at ship time, if you try to ship an order where the ship method is different from others, it can be changed on the fly.
- New Wholesale Inventory Pickup Report. Prints one page per pickup location and includes all the details of the orders to be picked up, with a signature block confirming the orders were present.
- New Top Sellers report. Choose number of styles to display, choose category and/or vendor, sales transaction date range Report will include one line for each and list store style, vendor , vendor style, quantity, # sold, net price. Sort by qty sold or total price
- Added a Group by SA option for marketing output options. This lets you use the Marketing functions to select customers to contact, and then print a contact report rather than send an email or test.
- New Dynamic Sales by Category report. The Sales by Category report can now show an on-screen tree view of the sales data that summarizes sales on screen by category and permits the user to drill down into the information
- New Dynamic Sales by Vendor report as well.
- Three new interactive sales follow up modules.
- Bride / Prospect follow up module, uses same selecting criteria as marketing module for people to display and allows for individual follow-up to increase sales
- Bridesmaid Follow-up module: Answers which parties are you are waiting on orders for, and for what parties purchase orders should be placed.
- Rental follow-up module: Takes an date range and event Rental SA and displays all the events where members on the rental tab is missing a rental order or sizes.
- Enhanced Customer with Balances report. May be filtered by Store ID (multi-store), where the customer was created
- Sales by SA Report now prints category commission with grand total
- Allow filtering by Event SA, Event Bridesmaid SA, and Event Rental SA to
- Reports->Cust/Event/pros-> Bridal Event listing
- Reports->Cust/Event/pros-> Rental Event listing
- Reports->Cust/Event/pros-> Event Analysis Reports->Order
- Reports-> Detailed Rental Event
- Closings that were over/under are now highlighted on the closing report.
- Inventory import via Excel has been enhanced. Uses retail factor and plus for vendor/category first, then category when importing. When retail price is zero, compute retail price based on reorder, retail factor, plus
- Added auto data repair to save downtime related to data issues.
- Added discontinue date to bulk Inventory Update utility. This utility now can update inventory discontinue date, reorder cost and retail factor in bulk. Use with caution and always make backups first before mass updates.